Fully 2015 Guidelines-compliant and Fully Automatic!
When the Fully Automatic AED Plus® detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own, with no rescuer intervention required. No one needs to push a button. Once the AED Plus Automatic prompts, “DON’T TOUCH PATIENT,” and the heart analysis begins, if a shock is needed it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown.
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. However, all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that is fully automatic and helps you all the time. And only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That’s not smart, and it’s certainly not help.
ZOLL’s Fully Automatic AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
Features & Benefits:
- ZOLL® AED Plus® includes a LCD screen showing voice prompt messages, device advisory messages, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph.
- ZOLL®’s AED Plus® is the only AED that features Real CPR Help, ™ a tool that can actually see your chest compressions and guide you to the correct rate and depth during CPR. No other AED provides Real CPR Help™.
- The CPR-D•padz, ™ is a one-piece, pre-connected pair of electrodes with Real CPR Help. By using CPR hand placement as the landmark, it is easy to place the CPR-D•padz, ™, on the victim quickly. Traditional 2 piece Stat•padz II electrodes are also available.
- Consumer Batteries for Convenience and Savings: the AED Plus is the only AED to use inexpensive, consumer lithium batteries that are easy to replace and last five years in stand-by mode.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. The AED Plus’ unique graphical interface – pictures combined with
text displays and voice prompts – helps rescuers every step of the way.
- Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic. Only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to be labeled as clinically superior to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high-impedance patients. It allows the AED Plus to deliver more current than any other AED when it matters most.
- Escalating, low energy waveform: Automatic pre-programmed selection (120J, 150J, 200J)
- Fast Shock Charge Time: less than 10 seconds with new batteries.
- ZOLL’s CPR-D•padz, ™ with 5 year shelf life & consumer grade lithium batteries significantly reduce electrode the cost of AED ownership.
- Automatic Self Tests
- 7 Year AED Warranty
AED Package includes:
- ZOLL FULLY Automatic AED Plus with 7 year warranty.
- Lithium Batteries- set of 10 (8000-0807-01)
- One set ZOLL CPR-D padz. (8900-0800-01)
- ZOLL AED Plus Soft carry case.
- Operator’s Guide
- Web Pricing Only