WHMIS Self-Teach Training Program – English
- Our WHMIS Self-TeachпїЅ training program is ideal for first-time WHMIS students and for refresher training.
- When used for independent study it allows students to move through the material at their own pace.
- In small groups and classroom setting it provides a comprehensive guide to WHMIS fundamentals followed by exercises for workplace-specific training. Course content includes: An overview of WHMIS Understanding of the hazards WHMIS labels Personal protection Emergency actions Special situations.
- Each package includes training materials for one person: a manual, sample MSDS, sample supplier label, competency check and certificate. In July 2008, Danatec received an Apex Award of Excellence for this WHMIS Self-TeachпїЅ program.
- The APEX Awards for publication excellence is an annual competition for writers, editors, publication staff and nonprofit communicators.