WHMIS Handbook – French
- The award-winning 64-page WHMIS Handbook is an excellent tool for every employee who works around hazardous materials and covers the major concepts of chemical safety.
- The clearly written, compact guide can be used as a workbook in instructor-led courses and becomes a handy reference long after the training is complete.
- This essential pocket reference includes room for workplace-specific information and is made of durable stock with a vinyl cover.
- In July 2008, Danatec received an Apex Award of Excellence for this WHMIS Handbook.
- The APEX Awards for publication excellence is an annual competition for writers, editors, publication staff and nonprofit communicators.