Prestan Professional Adult Jaw Thrust CPR Training Manikin with Monitor 4-Pack
- The Prestan Professional Jaw Thrust Manikin Head is a unique tool to use in the teaching of the Jaw Thrust maneuver. This new and exciting product from Prestan looks and feels like the original Prestan Professional Adult Manikin Head and even fits onto the torso of the original Prestan Professional Adult Manikin.
- The difference between the two heads is found under the face skin on the left and right side of the jaw line. It’s easy to use allowing students to learn and understand how to do the jaw thrust maneuver correctly.
- The Prestan Jaw Thrust Head allows the student to grasp the manikin’s lower jaw and lift with both hands displacing the jaw of the manikin forward and upward.
- The jaw thrust maneuver is the safest approach to opening the airway of a victim who has a possible head, neck or spinal injury because it can be accomplished by minimizing neck movement.
- Prestan’s innovative new CPR Rate Monitor allows for immediate feedback to both instructor and student with the rate of chest compression. This allows each student to gauge their rate of compressions on their own as well as allowing the instructor to oversee several students quickly and easily.
- pack-4 manikins
||66 × 33 × 59 cm