The Health & Safety compliance management program is an interactive, web-based management system that ensures the ongoing compliance of your safety or first aid equipment such as AEDs and safety training for your employees. This web-based program creates accountability for compliance via a series of checks and balances.
The Health & Safety Compliance Program allows you to easily:
- Make changes, such as removing or adding new AEDs
- Record maintenance checks of AED units which includes tracking batteries, electrodes and spare accessories
- Run compliance reports that help manage the program and personnel
- Make changes, such as adding or removing new trainees
- Notification of any AED issues from manufacturer
- Electronic notification and all e-minders (to check AEDs on monthly basis)