Included in this package:
1 – Recertified Defibtech Lifeline AED
1 – Set of Adult Defibrillation Pads (2 year shelf life)
1 – AED Battery (5 year shelf life)
1 – 9V Battery
Clear Voice Prompts
- Saving lives, while rewarding, can be stressful. A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
Long Life Battery
- 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours
Designed for the Real-World
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue; a roomy handle big enough even for gloved hands, and rubberized surfaces to ensure a sure grip in an emergency.
Active Status Indicator
- The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, everytime.
- “Locate the AED!” Time is of the essence in a rescue. The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy
Simple to Use
- Simple, clear and straightforward: there are only two-buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient, if needed. The Lifeline AED: simple and intuitive.
Rugged and Durable
- Extremely durable; manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress; tested to military standards for shock and vibration; jet aircraft and helicopter tested
Easy to Upgrade
- As protocols change over time, your unit can be upgraded in the field simply by inserting a data card.
Easy to Record and Transfer Data
- Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card.
Safe and Effective Life Saving Technology
- The Lifeline AED uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.