Child Flo2Max Oxygen Therapy Mask
Out of stock
- A closed mask breathing system with integral 3M™ filter maintains respiratory isolation during oxygen and drug nebulized therapy, reducing the risk of airborne infections such as SARS and influenza.
- All exhalation is filtered through 3M™filter which protects both healthcare workers and patients.
- The extra large oxygen reservoir ensures oxygen concentration levels between 30% to 90% while intake valve allows patient to make-up air from atmosphere if necessary.
- 100% latex free and disposable.
- This model available in child size, (see 6100 for adult size and 6105 for small adult size).
- The case include 50.