A Flexible AED with Advanced Features
- Backlit LCD screen, soft carry case, rugged over-molded outer housing, multi-patient internal memory, IrDA port, operator guide, five year factory warranty, limited lifetime outer housing warranty.
- ZOLL® has built a radically new defibrillator with the professional rescuer in mind. The AED Pro. It’s time you had equipment designed for the pounding rain, searing heat, and freezing cold.
- For drops and tumbles, splashes and stains. For dirt and mud. For use in fast-moving rigs while dodging traffic on busy streets. Because in your line of work, you have enough to worry about
- Whether in hospital or in the field, the new ZOLL AED Pro® is designed to perform in any environment.
- The AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an AED.
- The Most Rugged, Full-featured AED for Professional Rescuers
- Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals.
- A high-resolution LCD display allows responders to visualize a patient’s ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
- Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR Help®, which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
Automated External Defibrillator features:
- Superior design and rubber over-molds are built to withstand harsh environments.
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets ( IP55 Rating )
- Only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test, making it suitable to withstand the rough treatment typically found in an emergency medical environment.
- Available as semi-automatic only or semi-automatic with manual override for ALS professionals.
- Built-in internal memory and external USB memory technology allows expanded data storage capacity, and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer.
- Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLL M Series® professional defibrillators.
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
- Unrivaled battery compatibility and options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs.
- Real CPR Help® for rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR using ZOLL’s unique one-piece CPR-D•padz®.
- Easy unit configuration through ZOLL’s administration software.
- Intelligent pediatric capability.
- Guidelines 2010 Ready.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in Semi Auto mode only, Semi Auto & Manual and Manual Only mode to ensure user stays in control of rescue.
- High-resolution LCD display 3.02″W x 2.27″H displays: Heart rate, ECG Waveform**, text prompts, CPR bar graph, battery gauge, elapsed time, number of shocks delivered. **Allows user to visualize a patient’s ECG when utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable (optional accessory)
- Real CPR Help,™ is a tool that can actually see your chest compressions and guide you to the correct rate and depth during CPR. No other AED provides Real CPR Help™.
- See-Thru CPR allows a rescuer to view a patient’s underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR.
- The CPR-D•padz,™ is a one-piece, pre-connected pair of electrodes with Real CPR Help. By using CPR hand placement as the landmark, it is easy to place the CPR-D•padz,™,on the victim quickly. Traditional 2 piece Stat•padz II electrodes are available.
- Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic. Only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to be labeled as clinically superior to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high-impedance patients. It allows the AED Pro to deliver more current than any other AED when it matters most.
- Escalating, low energy waveform: User configurable in Manual Mode only (120J, 150J, 200J)
- Fast Shock Charge Time: less than 10 seconds with new batteries.
- The AED Pro has an extensive internal memory and a removable USB flash memory for transferring data via USB from your AED Pro without removing the defibrillator from service. Transfer data via ZOLL’s RescueNet Code Review Software (free version is available for download)
- Automatic Self Tests
- IP 55 Rating makes this AED nearly indestructible and resistant to dirt and direct water jet spray. This results from superior construction. Features an outer housing made from a polycarbonate siloxane resin (the same material football helmets are made of), and an incredibly durable overmold made from thermo plastic urethane that combined provide unequaled protection.
- 5 Year AED Warranty!
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
Web Pricing Only