This stand alone 3 hour course offers CPR/AED training which provides the rescuer with all the confidence required to respond to a cardiac arrest casualty and choking in adults.
All CPR/AED certification is valid for 3 years from date of certification however we recommend annual CPR/AED refresher course.
- Legal issues & terminology
- Emergency medical services
- Personal Safety
- Emergency Scene Management
- Adult choking conscious & unresponsive
- Chain of survival
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Strokes & TIAs
- Sudden cardiac arrest
- CPR- adult
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- AED maintenance (batteries & electrodes)
- Special circumstances
- Transfer of care
Certification valid for 3 years.