HeartZAP Services online blended training programs successfully combine online multimedia instruction with instructor-led classes to offer the most effective training on the market for First Aid and CPR/AED Training. Blended learning combines online learning with an in-person skills session, which includes practice and an assessment.
HeartZAP Services Online Blended Emergency First Aid with Level C CPR/AED covers the recognition and treatment of airway, breathing and cardiovascular emergencies. Training includes CPR for adult and AED skills, management of choking, breathing and heart-related emergencies and preventing disease transmission. Below is a detail list of the course content.
- Introduction & Ice Breaker, Terminology, Goals
- Legal Concerns, Emergency Medical Services and Personal Safety
- Emergency Scene Management
- Choking Emergencies adult
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- CPR adult
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Respiratory System and Breathing Emergencies
- Minor Wounds & other Injuries
- Two rescuer CPR